TofW - Transcendents of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post by DangerMo Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:24 pm

hi guys/gals,

i played with some of you guys the previous server in [one] under the name (typhlosion). the officers in [one] h should remember me as i was the quiet one Wink i am looking forward to working with some of you again..

i still have some of you guys on skype so i am on there if any questions are needed.

DangerMo

Back to top Go down

Post by crewman Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi im hana aka crewman, i was on the last server in one [h], I helped out whenever i could. I swapped from hana account to crewmans and was on it for over half the server, I'm no legend like chris (original crewman) but i will help out when i can

I have skype xx__hana__xx so contact me

crewman

Back to top Go down

application Empty Application

Post by Palomino Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi There

I was a member of ONE H last time and sat for a member of ONE R, please igm me if you need more details, I'd very much like to join the happy crew again. Whilst joining server later on I participated in churning out wheat and troops to feed the hungry WW Very Happy

Palomino

Back to top Go down

Post by blade196 Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi,

blade1969 from OMAT main wing last time TofO this time (still blade1969) applying to join the forum

Stan

blade196

Back to top Go down

Post by littledr Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:22 am

hi im littledraggon i was a member of [ONE] H the one run by KN i was wondering if i could join your allince i wasnt playing for long as i had some family probs but im back im hoping to join my frends from [ONE] and kick some ass

littledr

Back to top Go down

application Empty App

Post by Calveen Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Hey im Calveen, i Played in [ONE] H last round but left due to probems with Adoryble. Hoping to join again.
Btw NATOForce is going to be sending an application soon. (ONE-E)

Calveen

Back to top Go down

application Empty app

Post by omatvict Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 pm

hi was victory in last server also was in omat and omat 2 , now omat victory Smile

omatvict

Back to top Go down

application Empty application to join

Post by manfa Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi

I was with [ONE] last server and as I see many of the [ONE] crew have joined this alliance, I would like to apply to join so that I can continue working with people that I know and trust.

I am not the most aggressive player on travian (though I hope to become more so this server) but I am aways loyal and always ready to help my fellow alliance members with defence etc when and where necessary.

manfa

manfa

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by cherrypip Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Please could you start a new thread when you want to apply with your Game name as the subject and also give details of previous experience and which wing you are looking to apply for (with your own co-ords as well please)

Thanks
cherrypip
cherrypip

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down